Stash Tea Peach Black Tea 100 Count Box of Tea Bags in Foil (packaging may vary) Individual Black Tea Bags for Use in Teapots Mugs or Cups, Brew Hot Tea or Iced Tea by Stash Tea at Koalat cafe. MPN: 79550. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The luscious bouquet of fresh peaches combines with the rich flavor of premium black teas for a delicate, fruity taste. Enjoy the natural sweetness of Stash Peach or add a little sugar for a delightful dessert tea. This flavor also makes a refreshing iced tea.SWEET, JUICY PEACH: Choice black teas are blended with the natural flavor of fresh, ripe peaches for a fragrant aroma and a delicately sweet, juicy taste. Fantastic as hot tea or iced tea. Enjoy plain or sweetened with honey or sugar and a
Product Description & Reviews
The luscious bouquet of fresh peaches combines with the rich flavor of premium black teas for a delicate, fruity taste. Enjoy the natural sweetness of Stash Peach or add a little sugar for a delightful dessert tea. This flavor also makes a refreshing iced tea.
Features & Highlights
- SWEET, JUICY PEACH: Choice black teas are blended with the natural flavor of fresh, ripe peaches for a fragrant aroma and a delicately sweet, juicy taste. Fantastic as hot tea or iced tea. Enjoy plain or sweetened with honey or sugar and a splash of milk.
- 100 COUNT BOX: Individually packaged bags guarantee every cup will taste as fresh as the day it was bagged, whether herbal, white, green, black, or oolong. Steep your tea according to instructions on box & enjoy every sip of premium quality Stash Tea
- PREMIUM BAGGED TEA: All our teas, herbal, black, green, white or oolong, are of the highest quality. For delicious flavor in every steep, our tea bags are packaged in stay-fresh foil wrappers to keep your tea fresh, from morning chai to bedtime chamomile.
- THE STASH TEA COMPANY was founded in 1972, supplying loose herbal teas & bulk herbs to natural food stores. In 1975, we added bagged teas & began to sell a full line of traditional & herbal teas. Try our Chamomile, Peppermint, Earl Grey, Green Tea, & more
- TEA OF INCOMPARABLE QUALITY: Compare our quality teas to competitors--Numi, Choice, Yogi, Bigelow, Harney & Sons, Celestial Seasonings, Davidsons, The Republic of Tea, Teavana, Kusmi, Traditional Medicinals, Tazo, Rishi, Twinings, Mighty Leaf, Good Earth.
- Box of 100 tea bags, great bulk size for foodservice or restaurants
- Choice black teas blended with natural fresh peach flavor creating a fragrant, sweet aroma
- Enjoy delicate, sweet and juicy taste hot or iced
- Kof-K Kosher certified, contains caffeine, ships in Frustration Free Packaging
- Blended in the USA, with natural ingredients from around the world
6.5 x 6 x 6.5 inches
7.5 x 5.5 x 8.5 inches
Have questions about this item (79550), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Stash Tea, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
For our Orange Spice tea we blend full bodied black teas from India, Sri Lanka and China, with the finest cinnamon from Sri Lanka and sweet California orange peel and orange oil.WARMING SPICES: For our Orange Spice tea we blend full-bodied black teas with the finest cinnamon, orange peel & orange oil. The result is a very aromatic tea that has the flavor of zesty orange & spicy cinnamon. Enjoy hot or cold, sweetened or unadorned.. 100 COUNT BOX: Individually packaged bags guarantee that every c
mpn: 634924321028, ean: 0634924188331,
Barry's Gold Blend Tea is the company's flagship brand. Barry's Tea are leaders in the Gold blend sector of the market. The finest quality teas from the high mountain slopes of Kenya and the Assam Valley of India are skillfully selected for Gold Blend. This item is for a case of 6 boxes of 80ct tea bags. Total 480 tea bags.Premium version Gold Blend 80 count tea. Comes in a case of 6 boxes of 80ct tea bags - You will receive a total of 480 teabags. Blended using teas from the best tea gardens in
mpn: MKS_0107_STANDARD_C8.75, ean: 0020401001079,
MarketSpice Tea is the ''tea from Seattle that's famous world wide.'' Customers have been enjoying this naturally sweet tea since back in the 60's when it was first developed.Our signature cinnamon-orange tea. Naturally sweet, but contains no suger or carbs. Originated at Seattle's historic Pike Place Market. Recommend storing in a glass jar for freshness.