Starbucks Decaf Caffè Verona Dark Roast Ground Coffee, 12-Ounce Bag (Pack of 6)
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 27% on the Starbucks Decaf Caffè Verona Dark Roast Ground Coffee, 12-Ounce Bag (Pack of 6) by Starbucks at Koalat cafe. MPN: SPPPOA035677. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This is a decaf coffee of one true love and three names. We created it expressly for a Seattle restaurant in 1975, naming it Jake’s Blend. And people loved it. So many, in fact, that we began hand scooping and blending it to order in our stores, where it was known as 80/20 Blend. The love was so strong that we finally made it official, calling it Verona after the city that inspires so many. By any name, this is a thing of pure romance.Decaf Caffè Verona coffee is well-balanced and rich with a
Product Description & Reviews
This is a decaf coffee of one true love and three names. We created it expressly for a Seattle restaurant in 1975, naming it Jake’s Blend. And people loved it. So many, in fact, that we began hand scooping and blending it to order in our stores, where it was known as 80/20 Blend. The love was so strong that we finally made it official, calling it Verona after the city that inspires so many. By any name, this is a thing of pure romance.
Features & Highlights
- Decaf Caffè Verona coffee is well-balanced and rich with a dark cocoa texture
- Darker-roasted coffees have fuller body with robust, bold taste
- Enjoy the Starbucks coffee you love without leaving the house
- For finest taste, use cold, filtered water and store ground coffee in a cool, dark place
- Each pack includes 6 12-ounce bags of ground Starbucks coffee
Roasted Coffee Beans
12 Ounce (Pack of 6)
9.2 x 7.8 x 9.4 inches
Have questions about this item (SPPPOA035677), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Starbucks, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: ., ean: 0789185833466,
Olde Brooklyn Coffee- Freshly Roasted Every Week Olde Brooklyn coffee brings you its new roast varieties with a rich taste, mesmerizing aromas and distinct flavor characteristics that make each cup a unique one. Discover the finest roasts for your breakfast coffees, your espressos, your French press brews or cold brews. From smoky-sweet, to dark and strong, we have a vast variety of flavor profiles to find your favorite and enjoy each cup to the maximum. Fresh-Weekly Roasted To make sure our wh
mpn: CafeDonPablo1231, ean: 0857766005585,
Full Body, with a Deep, Rich Chocolaty Flavor, and a Clean Finish. Smooth Milk Chocolate, with Notes of Honey, Caramel and Cocoa. Organic Certified. This Coffee is an exceptional Honduran coffee from the Marcala region. No chemical inputs are used. The cherries (fruit of the coffee bean), are composted and used as fertilizer, along with vermiculture, and fewer insects are present at the altitude that it's grown, so no insecticides are necessary. If there ever is a bug problem, farmers sometimes
mpn: 150, ean: 0887675226733,
It’s no accident that Lavazza is Italy’s favorite coffee. Four generations of the Lavazza family have dedicated over 120 years to finding the best blends of coffee beans from all over the world to provide you the authentic Italian experience. The Lavazza Gold Selection Whole Bean Coffee Blend is no exception. A mix of Brazilian and Colombian Arabica varieties and Robusta coffees from the island of Java creates a balanced medium espresso roast. You'll taste hints of milk chocolate and vanilla
mpn: -, ean: 0865780000196,
* WORLD TOUR BOX: Travel the world from the comfort of your kitchen. The ultimate tour of the world's top coffee producing regions, including Ethiopia, Kenya, Indonesia, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Colombia, Panama, Brazil, and Kona. Experience chocolaty Latin American coffees, fruit-forward African roasts, earthy Sumatran blends, and everything in between. Bean Box hand picks coffees grown on the world's finest estates and roasted to perfection by Seattle's top roasters like Fundamental, Slate, and