Oriarm 1000g / 35.3oz Da Hong Pao Roasted Oolong Tea Loose Leaf - Fujian Wuyi Rock Oolong Tea Dahongpao Big Red Robe - Chinese High Mountain Wulong Tea - Detox Relaxing Naturally Grown
Huge Savings Item! Save 14% on the Oriarm 1000g / 35.3oz Da Hong Pao Roasted Oolong Tea Loose Leaf - Fujian Wuyi Rock Oolong Tea Dahongpao Big Red Robe - Chinese High Mountain Wulong Tea - Detox Relaxing Naturally Grown by Oriarm at Koalat cafe. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 1. Who We Are? Founded in 2014, Oriarm is dedicated to provide the tea lovers a suitable tea. The word Oriarm comes from ''Oritental Charm'', we source different type of teas directly from the local growers. 2. What is the differences among Da Hong Pao, Wuyi Rou Gui and Wuyi Shui Xian? Though nowadays they are all called a joint name da hong pao for marketing promotion considering. The three are different Shui Xian: clones, small arbor trees, large leaves, late-growing species, with orchid-like
Product Description & Reviews
1. Who We Are? Founded in 2014, Oriarm is dedicated to provide the tea lovers a suitable tea. The word Oriarm comes from "Oritental Charm", we source different type of teas directly from the local growers. 2. What is the differences among Da Hong Pao, Wuyi Rou Gui and Wuyi Shui Xian? Though nowadays they are all called a joint name da hong pao for marketing promotion considering. The three are different Shui Xian: clones, small arbor trees, large leaves, late-growing species, with orchid-like aroma. Rou Gui: clonal, shrub type, medium-leaf class, late-growing species, with cinnamon-like aroma. Da Hong Pao: compared with the first two types of tea, da hong pao is more refreshing and energetic, and the flavor of tea is more varied, giving people a sense of vitality. 3. Our Service Guarantee Service is everything. If you have any questions or problems during your purchasing, please do contact us, we will try our best to let you get a happy shopping experience and get the tea of your wanted taste or flavor. 4. How to Brewing Da Hong Pao Tea? To brew da hong pao tea, yixing clay teapot or porcelain gaiwan is suggested to be used as brewing tool. Dink in Chinese gongfu way. Serving size: 3 g. Water: 150ml with temperature of 212℉ / 100℃ 5 steeps: rinse, 10s, 20s, 35s, 45s, 60s Rinse time is around 5 seconds 5. How many bags for Da Hong Pao tea of 100g, 250g, 500g and 1000g in your store? The da hong pao tea of 100g is 1 100g bag, 250g is 1 250g bag, 500g is 2 250g bag, and 1000g is 4 250g bag. 6. Where do you ship from? How long it takes to the US? Shipping is from China by China Post ePacket, normally it takes about 10-15 days to most states in the US, only in busy shopping season mainly in November, especially the days around Black Friday, shipping to some states may take a longer time about 20-30 days.
Features & Highlights
- 1. Da hong pao is a medium-roasted oolong tea and also a wuyi rock oolong tea. It has mellow and thick taste with slight floral sweetness, prominent distinctive charming rocky rhyme and a hint of charcoal.
- 2. All whole leaf oolong tea from Wuyi mountain, Fujian province, the average elevation of the tea garden is between 980 and 1200m, with rocky, sandy soil, creating excellent natural conditions for the growth of the tea trees.
- 3. Oolong tea with a heavily fermentation level, soft and mellow, smooth liquid carry roasted aroma with floral scent, and then turn sweet and mouthwatering afterwards.
- 4. A good warm cup of Big Red Robe oolong tea is not only comforting, but it is also quite helpful. Antioxidants and caffeine help improve your metabolism, making your stomach process food better and faster.
- 5. We are aming at providing tea of assured quality and perfect service. When you have any questions about the products and services, we will give you satisfactory service and treatment. When you purchase tea, a sample of other tea will be included in the package.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Oriarm, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 852659274840, ean: 0680044797250,
Full whole leaf quality Taiwanese oolong is the perfect base for the rich taste of Smyrna fig.Makes approximately 40 cups of tea.. Premium gourmet loose leaf tea.. Premium tea leaves have all their essential oils intact, so the flavor, quality and health benefits are maintained.. Individually hand packed in the USA.. Packed in a resalable foil pouch to retain freshness..
We, Anxi Tie Kuan Yin Group Co., Ltd, established in 1952 in Fujian China. Since then,we have been producing Oolong, specializing in Tie Guan Yin tea for over 66 years and is the biggest tiekuanyin producer in China. Our company offers high-quality products, competitive prices and prompts delivery. Your satisfaction is always our first concern.IngredientsOrganic Tie Guan Yin Leaves from Anxi Fujian Province China. Brew guide: Casting amount: tea and water in a ratio of 1:20. Steep tie guan yin o
mpn: 522AA, ean: 0879792000020,
Uncle Lee'S Imperial Organic Tea - Oolong, 18-Count (Pack Of 4)Delicious oolong tea. Oolong is a partially oxidized green tea. Has qualities of both green and black teas. USDA organic. Great way to warm up on a cold day.
Berry Rose Slenderize to the rescue! Are you looking for a little boost to help eliminate bloat and stubborn fat? Our brand new Berry Rose Slenderize is specially blended with proven fat melting teas to give you an aid that pairs well with discipline and determination! Our blend starts our with fine Chinese 5 year aged pu'erh; widely consumed worldwide for its incredible health properties, it is pro-biotic, healing, and is proven to cut the fat in your body. We have also added chickweed herb,