KENKO Matcha Green Tea Powder [USDA Organic] Ceremonial Grade - Japanese, Green, 30g (1oz)
Free Shipping Included! KENKO Matcha Green Tea Powder [USDA Organic] Ceremonial Grade - Japanese, Green, 30g (1oz) by Kenko Tea at Koalat cafe. MPN: NA. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. We're matcha tea experts, and we live for introducing ceremonial-grade green tea matcha to the world. Grown in the Nishio region of Japan, our organic green tea matcha is hand picked, completely organic, and made only of the youngest, greenest, and highest-quality green tea leaves in the harvest. The difference is in the taste: it has a delicate sweetness, a light astringency, and is tantalizingly smooth (and crazy delicious!). Japanese matcha green tea is a healthy alternative to coffee, and Ke
Product Description & Reviews
We're matcha tea experts, and we live for introducing ceremonial-grade green tea matcha to the world. Grown in the Nishio region of Japan, our organic green tea matcha is hand picked, completely organic, and made only of the youngest, greenest, and highest-quality green tea leaves in the harvest. The difference is in the taste: it has a delicate sweetness, a light astringency, and is tantalizingly smooth (and crazy delicious!). Japanese matcha green tea is a healthy alternative to coffee, and Kenko ceremonial grade matcha powder is the highest quality matcha available on the market. Matcha green tea contains L-theanine, natural caffeine, amino acids, and antioxidants, as well as vitamins A,K, and E. It's the perfect coffee alternative you've been looking for-delicious, sugar free, healthy, and no afternoon crash!
Features & Highlights
- CEREMONIAL GRADE QUALITY - This is the highest grade matcha tea available. Only the youngest, greenest, and most delicate leaves are chosen to enhance the natural sweetness of the tea. There is no bitterness and no traces of stems or leaves- just light, soft tea powder that froths easily.
- DELICIOUS COFFEE ALTERNATIVE - Matcha tea contains roughly 25-35mg of caffeine per half teaspoon, but won't make you jittery or cause an afternoon coffee crash. Matcha green tea also contains L-Theanine, an important amino acid, as well as vital antioxidants. In fact, it contains 137 times the antioxidants of regular green tea.
- GUARANTEED FRESH - Our premium matcha tea is ordered in small batches and ground fresh to order. This means it is fresher than what's sold in stores, and freshness means brilliant color, intoxicating aroma, and less bitterness. All orders are packed in airtight containers to ensure freshness.
- AUTHENTIC JAPANESE ORIGIN- Our organic matcha tea is shade grown in the Nishio region of Japan by matcha tea experts. The special climate of Nishio produces the highest quality natural matcha tea. It is harvested during the first harvest in early May.
- CERTIFIED USDA ORGANIC - Our Japanese matcha tea is raised, harvested, and processed without the use of harmful pesticides or inorganic fertilizers and is non GMO and gluten free. It is hand picked and stone ground on granite mills. We also safety test for heavy metals and perform radiation testing every month.
2.36 x 3.15 x 2.36 inches
2.1 x 2.1 x 2.1 inches
Have questions about this item (NA), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Kenko Tea, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS What grade of Matcha is this, and how do I use it? This is Ceremonial Grade Matcha, which is meant to be prepared as tea. The traditional preparation is to simply whisk the Matcha powder with hot water, then enjoy. What's the difference between Culinary and Ceremonial grades? Simple: Culinary grade is meant for mixing into recipes as an ingredient, while Ceremonial grade is meant to be prepared traditionally as a tea (just mixed with hot water and whisked). Ceremonial
mpn: MS-MATCHA-EM-100, ean: 0045635802872,
Midori Spring's Ceremonial Emerald Class Matcha is 2nd in our line of premium ceremonial Matchas. It is rich, smooth and creamy with a hint of sweetness when brewed traditionally. This premium product is Ceremonial Grade and is Organic (USDA, JAS) and Kosher (OU) Certified. We carefully select the raw material from our tea gardens mostly from Aichi and Kagoshima in Japan and maintain the highest standards in production. Our Matcha has a fresh, sweet, green-vegetable-like aroma. The colour is a v
mpn: B00DDT116M, ean: 0617723428747,
Enjoy the health benefits of one of the planet's most powerful superfoods, loaded with antioxidants and potent amino acid, caffeine and L-Theanine.Wouldn’t you love a safe and effective way to get long-lasting energy so you can be more productive at work and still have energy for the things you love to do? How about having increased fitness endurance so you can power through your afternoon workouts? Are you looking for a natural and safe weight loss support that will help you feel your best an
Matcha is a fine powder made from stone ground green tea leaves. The combination of caffeine, l-theanine, and antioxidants makes for a extended release energy, no crash, no jitters. Matcha is better energy. Unlike regular green tea, Matcha plants are shade-grown to produce extra nutrients in order to grow with limited sunlight. Rather than steeping a tea bag with traditional tea, the beauty of matcha lies in consuming the whole leaf. Ceremonial Grade is an official designation for the highest qu