Organic Ceremonial Matcha (Emerald Class 100g) Chef's Choice Quality Japanese Matcha Powder For Beverages, Baking and Beginner Brew, Kosher, Vegan, USDA
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 14% on the Organic Ceremonial Matcha (Emerald Class 100g) Chef's Choice Quality Japanese Matcha Powder For Beverages, Baking and Beginner Brew, Kosher, Vegan, USDA by Midori Spring at Koalat cafe. MPN: MS-MATCHA-EM-100. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Midori Spring's Ceremonial Emerald Class Matcha is 2nd in our line of premium ceremonial Matchas. It is rich, smooth and creamy with a hint of sweetness when brewed traditionally. This premium product is Ceremonial Grade and is Organic (USDA, JAS) and Kosher (OU) Certified. We carefully select the raw material from our tea gardens mostly from Aichi and Kagoshima in Japan and maintain the highest standards in production. Our Matcha has a fresh, sweet, green-vegetable-like aroma. The colour is a v
Product Description & Reviews
Midori Spring's Ceremonial Emerald Class Matcha is 2nd in our line of premium ceremonial Matchas. It is rich, smooth and creamy with a hint of sweetness when brewed traditionally. This premium product is Ceremonial Grade and is Organic (USDA, JAS) and Kosher (OU) Certified. We carefully select the raw material from our tea gardens mostly from Aichi and Kagoshima in Japan and maintain the highest standards in production. Our Matcha has a fresh, sweet, green-vegetable-like aroma. The colour is a vibrant green. Only Ceremonial Grade Matcha encompass these features. You can enjoy Midori Spring's Ceremonial Emerald Matcha as a tea brew or use it in - baked goods, raw treats, smoothies, yogurt, ice cream, or create your own Matcha inspired recipe. Whichever style you choose to have your Matcha, you can experience the many health benefits it has to offer since Matcha is a Superfood. There are many immediate and long term health benefits when consuming Matcha, which include: increase in energy without the jitters, reduce stress and improve mental alertness, improve metabolism and help with weight loss, boost immune system and reduce inflammation and help the body cleanse of harmful elements. Give back to your health and embrace the power of Matcha.
Features & Highlights
- PREMIUM CHEF'S CHOICE QUALITY ✪ Great for beginner Matcha drinkers and Chefs. Our 2nd grade Ceremonial Matcha is for the tea enthusiasts who are looking for a PREMIUM and economical Ceremonial Matcha powder. Perfect for tea brew, baking, and mixed beverages. This 1st flush (1st harvest) Matcha is rich vibrant green in color, sweet in aroma with smooth earthy flavors. Only high quality shade grown baby tea leaves are selected to make this fine powder
- BODILY BENEFITS ✪ Our Emerald Class Organic Matcha is rich in antioxidants, with greater than 137x the EGCG levels that of regular steeped tea. Organic Matcha has been shown to help (1) Increase energy levels (2) Help reduce stress and improve mental alertness (3) Support metabolism (4) Support immune system (5) Help the body cleanse of harmful elements.
- TRUSTED CERTIFICATIONS ✪ Certified USDA Organic via the U.S. and Japan's transparency agreement, JAS Organic certified by OCIA Japan, OU Kosher Certified, VEGAN.ORG Certified. In addition, All Midori Spring Ceremonial Grade Organic Matcha is also GLUTEN FREE, GMO FREE, and contains no pesticides, soy, wheat of any kind.
- PRACTICAL PACKAGING ✪ Our packaging is formulated to maintain optimal freshness and practical handling. The Matcha is packaged in a food grade pouch inside the storage tin. The size of the pouch and tin have been carefully selected and tested for most practical handling. Matcha should be kept in the pouch (pinch to keep air out) with the lid sealed to maintain freshness once opened. It is highly recommended to store Matcha in a cool, dry place or in the refrigerator.
- 100% QUALITY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE ✪ We at Midori Spring believe in our products 100%. However, our customers are just important to us. If you are not 100% satisfied with our product FOR ANY REASON, please contact us immediately. We offer 30 DAY no questions asked MONEY BACK POLICY for unopened or damaged items. We are here for any questions or concerns you may have.
2.99 x 2.91 x 4.33 inches
Have questions about this item (MS-MATCHA-EM-100), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Midori Spring, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: B00DDT116M, ean: 0617723428747,
Enjoy the health benefits of one of the planet's most powerful superfoods, loaded with antioxidants and potent amino acid, caffeine and L-Theanine.Wouldn’t you love a safe and effective way to get long-lasting energy so you can be more productive at work and still have energy for the things you love to do? How about having increased fitness endurance so you can power through your afternoon workouts? Are you looking for a natural and safe weight loss support that will help you feel your best an
Matcha is a fine powder made from stone ground green tea leaves. The combination of caffeine, l-theanine, and antioxidants makes for a extended release energy, no crash, no jitters. Matcha is better energy. Unlike regular green tea, Matcha plants are shade-grown to produce extra nutrients in order to grow with limited sunlight. Rather than steeping a tea bag with traditional tea, the beauty of matcha lies in consuming the whole leaf. Ceremonial Grade is an official designation for the highest qu
mpn: 1291, ean: 0816897020492,
If you’re looking to curb your daily coffee intake, matcha is a superb choice for the morning or afternoon. While matcha contains caffeine, it also contains L-theanine, a relaxing amino acid, resulting in a feeling of balanced energy for your whole body. There aren’t many drinks out there that can make you feel energetic, calm, and focused all at the same time but our Mushroom Matcha is pretty much everyday magic. In addition to the creative benefits associated of both matcha and our lion’
mpn: 14206239, ean: 0864427000438,
.▶︎ Love it or your money back. We realize that people have different tastes, if you are not satisfied with your purchase of a 30g tin, contact us (the seller) directly for your full refund; no questions asked.. ▶︎ Authentic Japanese Matcha; Sourced directly from Uji, Kyoto. There is no ''middle-man'', which is the reason we are able to provide excellent quality Matcha at better pricing than our competitors. The tea leaves were shade grown for at least three weeks, first harvest and ston