Huge Savings Item! Save 12% on the Twinings of London Chai Tea K-Cups for Keurig, 24 Count (Pack of 4) by Twinings at Koalat cafe. MPN: 567302-09954. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Fine black tea perfectly balanced with the sweet and savory spices of cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and ginger.FRESH FLAVOR: Four boxes of 24 Chai tea K-Cups. The finest black tea blended with the sweet and the savory spice flavors of cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and ginger. Using a Keurig Brewer, press the 6-oz. or 8 oz. brew button for optimal flavor.. ONLY THE FINEST QUALITY: Our expert blenders source only the finest leaves cultivated to our exacting standards by trusted growers around the world.
Product Description & Reviews
Fine black tea perfectly balanced with the sweet and savory spices of cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and ginger.
Features & Highlights
- FRESH FLAVOR: Four boxes of 24 Chai tea K-Cups. The finest black tea blended with the sweet and the savory spice flavors of cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and ginger. Using a Keurig Brewer, press the 6-oz. or 8 oz. brew button for optimal flavor.
- ONLY THE FINEST QUALITY: Our expert blenders source only the finest leaves cultivated to our exacting standards by trusted growers around the world. From these tea gardens we hand-select the leaves that will shape your next Twinings moment.
- CHAI TEA: Twinings blends to perfection the finest black teas with the sweet and savory spice flavors of cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and ginger to give you a line of great tasting Chai teas with a bold, spicy taste and rich, vibrant aroma.
- RICH HISTORY: In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
- HAND SELECTED FOR YOUR HOME: Made without artificial ingredients, Twinings natural teas provide a wholesome tea experience. If you enjoy Bigelow Tea, Lipton Tea, Harney & Sons Tea, Davidson's Tea, or Prince of Peace Tea - try Twining's of London Tea.
- Pack of Four, 24-count (Total of 56-Counts)
- Finest black tea; cinnamon; cardamom; cloves; ginger
- An herbal tea containing antioxidants and known for its reddish color, pleasantly sweet taste and uplifting aroma
24 Count (Pack of 4)
9.23 x 8.6 x 12.54 inches
9.5 x 9 x 13 inches
Have questions about this item (567302-09954), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Twinings, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
For many centuries the people of South America have enjoyed the rejuvenating effects of yerba mate. Today it is quickly becoming the beverage of choice worldwide for better health, energy and well being due to an abundance of antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins and minerals. You will love this clean and natural source of energy.Produced and Packaged in Argentina. Large Leaf Cut with Stems, Low Dust Content. Special Aged 24 Months for a Smoother Flavor. Packaged in a Foil Bag within the Box. 6 Pa
Ignite your metabolism with this refreshing low-calorie tea, available in a variety of flavors. Herbal Tea Concentrate contains caffeine, which jump-starts your metabolism and provides a boost to help you feel revitalized.
mpn: 12331, ean: 0077826123312,
SPORTea(R) Iced: 7 Qt Size Bags/Box Pack of 6 this product consists of the following , the sport tea iced with 7 qty size bags/box.Natural Energizer.
mpn: 0657622212955, ean: 0657622212948,
Honest Tea 12X 16 Oz Organic Moroccan Mint Tea Bottle For Centuries, Moroccans Have Savored Green Tea With Mint. Studies Have Shown That Green Tea Is Packed With Antioxidants. Every Bottle Of Our Moroccan Mint Contains As Much Of The Antioxidant Egcg As 32 Servings Of Blueberries.: (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always