AUSSIE HEALTH CO 419° Roasted Organic Enema Coffee (1LB) for Unmatchable Enema & Gerson Cleanses. 100% USDA Certified Pre-Ground Organic Beans. Made in Seattle. by AUSSIE HEALTH CO at Koalat cafe. MPN: EK-006. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Why We Roast At 419° F For Unmatchable Results Palmitic acid is said to help increase the effects of the liver in detoxification through coffee enemas. After extended research and consultation into the coffee roasting process, what we discovered was that the melting point of palmitic acid is precisely 419° F and not a degree higher. This means that when our coffee is roasted we have the highest possible palmitic acid available from the beans, whilst also retaining the ideal medium-light roast
Product Description & Reviews
Why We Roast At 419° F For Unmatchable Results Palmitic acid is said to help increase the effects of the liver in detoxification through coffee enemas. After extended research and consultation into the coffee roasting process, what we discovered was that the melting point of palmitic acid is precisely 419° F and not a degree higher. This means that when our coffee is roasted we have the highest possible palmitic acid available from the beans, whilst also retaining the ideal medium-light roast as recommended in official guidelines (such as those recommended by the Gerson Institute). Why not give it a try today and see for yourself? You've nothing to lose as your purchase is secure with Aussie Health Co's, 100% money-back guarantee within 90 days of purchase!
Features & Highlights
- ✅ SPECIFICALLY CREATED FOR ENEMAS | Our coffee is uniquely roasted at 419° F to a medium/light coloration (as recommended by Gerson guidelines). This gives it the highest amount of palmitic acid possible to provide the best results for enemas.
- ✅ 100% USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC | Certified by the Washington State Dept. of Agriculture to ensure no toxic chemical pesticides or fertilizers have been used. Our coffee is carefully prepared in Seattle by professional roasters.
- ✅ SPECIALITY GRADE BEANS | Inspected under the official coffee "q-grade" system to be free of primary defects and bad odors. Rigorous testing of our coffee is carried out to give you peace of mind and ensure the bean type and consistency in aligned with Gerson Therapy guidelines.
- ✅ PRE-GROUND COFFEE BEANS | Already finely ground (for maximum caffeine levels) and silver foil packed to ensure freshness is locked in whilst providing maximum convenience. This enema coffee blend comes ready for use straight out of the packet.
- ✅ ARABICA PERUVIAN BEANS | Sourced from Peru then roasted, and ground in house to ensure 100% purity of the beans. Grown high in the Peruvian mountains, these beans are believed to be the first species of coffee ever to be cultivated.
AUSSIE HEALTH CO
AUSSIE HEALTH CO
3.8 x 2.2 x 8.2 inches
Have questions about this item (EK-006), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by AUSSIE HEALTH CO, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 645860001462,10645860001469,, ean: 0645860001462,
Experience Tarrazu Montecielo, a blend for the coffee connoisseurs with a penchant for perfection. Grown in the rich volcanic soils of Costa Rica’s famed Tarrazu region, these choice Arabica coffee cherries are ripened evenly at 1,400 to 1,600 mete...
mpn: B12MCT, ean: 0856387008128,
Attention masterminds: we've infused your daily cup with a boost of essential vitamins, MCT Oil (Medium Chain Triglycerides), Cinnamon, and Turmeric to help your brain and body stay brilliant. Genius Blend is a flavorful medium roast coffee with a su...
Folgers Classic Roast coffee is made from Mountain Grown beans, the richest and most aromatic in the world. This classic medium-roast ground coffee has a fresh, eye-opening aroma that will entice you every morning. Folgers Classic Roast coffee is cla...
mpn: 044064918543, ean: 0778554431624,
Half a dozen cans of The famous Cafe du Monde of New orleans.Rich blend of dark roasted coffee and chicory. Traditionally served Au Lait, mixed half and half with hot milk. Product of USA.